- Fort Wayne, IN 7136
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
- Full Time
health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid holidays and more!
With over 70 locations nationwide, American Welding & Gas, Inc. along with its several subsidiary divisions, has grown to become one of the largest independently-owned Industrial, Medical, Specialty Gas, and Welding Supply producers and distributors in the United States. We are currently in need of top talent to help drive us forward! Come be apart of an industry leader!
American Welding & Gas is currently in search of an Outside Sales Representative for our up and coming Fort Wayne, IN territory.
We are coming soon to the Fort Wayne area and looking for a dynamic outside sales professional to build our business within this exciting brand new territory. This is a great opportunity to make for some looking to make their mark in an untouched market!
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for increasing sales and gross profit by establishing new customers and expanding business with existing customers within the assigned territory. The candidate will need to have the ability to sell our complete line of industrial, specialty and medical gases, application technology and welding products to a diverse customer base including manufacturing, construction, mining, medical and chemical companies.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, a 401K with matching contributions, and employer paid life insurance.
- Car Allowance
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Competitive compensation package including commision and bonus opportunities
- Develop and execute plans to maintain and grow the existing customer base
- Grow the territory business through solution selling of gas products and technology to new and existing customers
- Negotiate pricing, contract terms and conditions and project scope with existing and new customers
- Utilize Outlook to schedule call planning and timeliness, making sure to maintain the Company minimum monthly contact with customers
- Develop long term relationships with strategic customers and manage the territory customer portfolio to ensure renewal of targeted existing customers
- Actively review and manage existing customer Accounts Receivable balances to help minimize working capital investment and financial risk
- Respond to and solve customer complaints by deploying necessary company resources
- Manage operating expenses against assigned budget
- Maintain and demonstrate a positive attitude with all associates, customers, vendors and other business partners
- Work closely with local Branch managers to assist in promoting sales and customer management through retail store locations within Fort Wayne and assigned territory
- Meet goals and objectives set by and with management
- Executes other tasks as may be assigned by sales management or executive management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Industrial, or welding sales experience a plus
- Strong selling skills and ability to close new business
- Strong time and management skills
- Effective verbal communication and rapport building skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
Drug Free Workplace.
American Welding & Gas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
American Welding and Gas, (AWG), Account Manager, Sales, industrial sales, industrial, welding, gas, executive sales, territory sales representative, territory sales, cylinder sales, management, medical gas sales, specialty gas sales, weld, gas, Indiana, Fort Wayne manufacturing, distributor, propane, fabrication, outside sales
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page