- AWG Management Services, Raleigh, NC 3571
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
American Welding & Gas is one of the largest independent packaged gas companies in the U.S., with 72 branch locations, 15 gas fill plants in seventeen states, stretching from Montana through Georgia.
Our dedicated team of associates serves a diverse customer base in over 30 states and Canada.
American Welding & Gas is currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated person to fulfil the Marketing Director position. This position provides overall creative direction for all marketing communications material to develop, execute, and advance product development, corporate branding, and rapidly growing sales. Develop annual marketing plans; participate in creating strategic company initiatives and management of in-house marketing department.
- Provide leadership and development of marketing team
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Develop new product introduction processes, pricing policies, and product launch strategy
- Work with industry publications to place company articles, advertisements and releases
- Create unconventional marketing programs to dramatically increase company brand and sales
- Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Coordinate local and national events and conferences and handle all aspects of national trade shows
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Refine and develop any marketing collateral
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred
- 3 + years of relevant experience is preferred
- Welding and/or specialty gas industry experience in a sales, marketing or operational role a plus
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and apply good problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
American Welding and Gas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
American welding and gas, American welding & Gas, AWG, marketing, advertise, advertising, administration, administrative, executive, executive management, manager, manage, director, direct, welding, weld, gas, propane, website development, marketing, market, industrial, sales, manufacturing,
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page