- AWG Central Region 2504
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid holidays and more!
American Welding & Gas, Inc. (AWG) is a leading independent supplier of bulk and cylinder gases in the United States. Our diverse offerings include industrial, medical, cryogenic, specialty, propane and beverage grade gases. In addition, we offer a full line of fume extraction, welding equipment, gas apparatus and plasma cutting equipment from all the top name manufacturers. Our customer base covers 30 states and Canada. We have a national footprint that includes 72 branch locations and 15 gas fill plants in seventeen states, stretching from Montana through Georgia. With all of our divisions combined we have become a leader in the industry.
American Welding & Gas is currently in search of a Beverage CO2 Account Manager to cover territories throughout Indiana and Illinois.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for increasing sales and gross profits by establishing new customers and expanding business with existing customers within assigned territory. Overnight travel required.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, a 401K with matching contributions, and employer paid life insurance.
- Car Allowance
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Competitive compensation package including commission opportunities
- Develop and execute plans to grow the existing customer base
- Grow the territory business through solution selling of gas products and technology to new and existing customers
- Negotiate pricing, contract terms and conditions and project scope with existing and new customers
- Utilize Outlook to schedule call planning and timeliness, making sure to maintain the Company minimum monthly contact with customers
- Develop long term relationships with strategic customers and manage the territory customer portfolio to ensure renewal of targeted existing customers
- Actively review and manage existing customer Accounts Receivable balances to help minimize working capital investment and financial risk
- Respond to and solve customer complaints by deploying necessary company resources
- Manage operating expenses against assigned budget
- Maintain and demonstrate a positive attitude with all associates, customers, vendors and other business partners
- Work closely with local Branch managers to assist in promoting sales and customer management through retail store locations within the assigned territory
- Meet goals and objectives set by and with management
- Execute other tasks as may be assigned by sales management or executive management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Industrial, welding, or bulk gas sales a must
- Strong selling skills and ability to close new business
- Must be flexible to extended overnight travel
- Strong time and management skills
- Effective verbal communication and rapport building skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
Drug Free Workplace.
American Welding & Gas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: American Welding and Gas, (AWG), Account Manager, Sales, industrial sales, industrial, welding, gas, executive sales, territory sales representative, territory sales, cylinder sales, management, medical gas sales, specialty gas sales, propane, Chicago, IL, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page