- Brainerd MN 2555
- Brainerd, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
With over 70 locations nationwide, American Welding & Gas, Inc. along with its several divisions combined are among the largest independently-owned Industrial, Medical, Specialty Gas, and Welding Supply producers and distributors in the United States. Join an industry leader!
American Welding & Gas has an immediate need for a Class B CDL Delivery Driver for our location in Brainerd, MN.
Great starting pay plus monthly cylinder commission
Safety and quality incentives
Company paid CDL licensing renewal fees
Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
CDL Driver Duties:
This position has the responsibility of loading, unloading, moving and storage of gas and liquid cylinders and other hard good supplies; making deliveries to customers or other branches and filling out delivery tickets completely and accurately. This person will also be trained to deliver bulk products.
- Read, understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Comply with all DOT+OSHA Regulations
- Moves, loads, and unloads empty/full cylinders safely and efficiently
- Ensures appropriate preparation and/or completion and accuracy of paperwork including but not limited to shipping papers and delivery tickets
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicle.
- Performs other duties as assigned
CDL Driver Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsements
- Clean driving record required.
- Able to read and write English
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug-screen, DOT physical, Back assessment and company administered road test
- Able to move compressed gas and liquid cylinders
- Lift 50-75 pounds frequently and maneuver 100+ pound cylinders (rolling, using a cart, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with customers
American Welding & Gas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AWG, American Welding & Gas, American Welding and Gas, welding, weld, delivery, driver, driving, deliver, driver, warehouse, manufacturing, CDL, commercial driver license, Class A, Hazmat, cylinder, fabrication, propane, gas, specialty gas, customer service, general labor, labor, forklift, distribution, sales, industrial, Brainard, MN, Minnesota, truck driver, truck, tanker
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page