- Bulk Gas, Winchester, KY 2626
- Winchester, KY, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
With over 70 locations nationwide, American Welding & Gas, Inc. is among the largest independently-owned Industrial, Medical, Specialty Gas, and Welding Supply producers and distributors in the United States. We are looking for top talent to drive us forward!
Scott Gross, a division of American Welding & Gas, is currently in search of an experiened Distribution Manager for our location in Winchester, KY. This position is responsible for managing the day to day distribution of cryogenic bulk transports. its a great opportunity to make your mark at a growing company!
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and meet regularly with employees to reinforce a safe working environment.
- Manage distribution of Bulk Cryogenic Products. (LOX, NIT, LAR, HYD, HEL, Bulk CO2, Propane)
- Monitor safety issues and distribution activity of drivers.
- Monitor DOT Regulated activity on a daily basis including hours of service, vehicle permitting and vehicle condition.
- Review logs and daily summary sheets for accuracy.
- File reviewed documents such as trip reports, VIR's, trip masters and vendor analytical reports.
- Ensure Transports are compliant and in working order.
- Complete paperwork related to the operation of Bulk distribution daily.
- Complete all required training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clean driving record required
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Cryogenic gas experience in the industry, particularly as it pertains to bulk transport routing, service work, compliance, repair, and installations.
- Able to read and write English.
- Able to perform basic math and compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Possess basic personal computer skills including email and Microsoft Office.
- Able to read and interpret gauges
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
American Welding and Gas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page